Hey guys! A lot of people aren’t familiar anymore with the previous announcement we’ve made about PVP a while ago!
For those who are new and those who have forgotten here is a quick rundown again on what you can expect from PVP! A video will follow shortly by our dear @0i ₿ruv
Thank you so much and enjoy fighting it out in the Arena! 🛡️
The following prerequisites must be met to join PvP:
o Locking a Character
o Locking a Weapon / Shield
o Buy in PvP (Wager)
o No stamina is consumed
• The buy-in amount is calculated and will be staked upon entering
• The character, weapon, and shield cannot be used in any other forms of combat while staked in PvP
• The Player can withdraw from the arena, returning their character, weapon, shield and wagered skill. The following rules apply to the wagered skill when unstaking:
o If the character has an ongoing battle, the Player will get back the wagered skill, but it will be taxed by 0.25 of the battle costs.
o If the character does not have an ongoing battle, the Player will get back the wagered skill in full
Note: The amount deducted during the match withdrawal scenario will go back to the contract
• Player requests an opponent
• A character of the same tier as the Player’s character is randomly picked as the opponent
• If you win, you will take 85% of the prize (2x battle cost) and 15% to the rewards pool
• If you lose, you will pay the duel cost
• After each battle, your wagered skill is unlocked
• A player can re-roll the enemy for 0.25 of the battle cost, putting the Player back in the queue. The amount will be paid from your wallet, not your wagered skill.
• You or the enemy will see each other’s Weapon, Shield and Character.
• You will be able to see their power when the battle is completed.
• During a re-roll you can still get the same opponent again by odds.
• Players can fight you even if you are battling once every 1 minute
• If you win, you will take 85% of the prize and 15% to the reward pool
• If you lose, you will pay for the reward of your enemy based on their buy-in
• Your character can be targeted as long as it is locked on the arena and it can earn/lose skill and ranking points while this occurs.
• When the character loses to much battles and has no wager left, it will be kicked out of the arena.
• Players will be ranked based on their win rate in PvP only.
o Tier 0 = Lvl 1-10
o Tier 1 = Lvl 11-20
o Tier 2 = Lvl 21-30
• Highest ranking players will be rewarded as follows:
o Rank 1 – 60% Reward Pool
o Rank 2 – 30% Reward Pool
o Rank 3 – 10% Reward Pool
— This material was sourced from the official CryptoBlades discord.