For those who may have missed it, our CEO was in <#833038505626173483> a few times talking about what’s in the works for Cryptoblades. Here’s a few things that was mentioned.
– Fixes to Bazaar and PvP bot so they are functional across all chains
– Metaport Integration
– Integration of Omnus Chain onto DappRadar
– Pull Request (Github) approved for experience optimization
– Pull Request (Github) submitted for Reforge Rework (both of these will go out with the next deployment)
– Specs created for multi-character battles to save on gas for convenience
– RG Staking/Burning
– SKALE PvP
– Finalize Grant details with Cronos, Telos, Kadena, Casper, and Oasis that will contribute to the Multi-Farm.
– Finalize Investment from third-party to add developers and speed up the rollout of Omnus
– An established launchpad partner will be helping us to roll-out bolstyr. (this was announced)
For more details on what we’re working towards you can checkout the miro board, where kroge outlined everything going on withing Riveted games and what to expect.
“`We’ve been working on fixes and issues, which are not the most visible and exciting things to share with you all, but there has been a huge backlog, and it’s a necessary evil that will free us up to do more of the things we want to within the ecosystem. -Kroge“`
— This material was sourced from the official CryptoBlades discord.